WEDDING SAREE – CHARM AND ELEGANCE
Wedding is an important and special occasion in every woman’s life.
Choosing a perfect wedding saree is as important as the wedding itself.
Buying a wedding saree tops the list of purchase and preparation for the wedding.
Every bride desire and long for compliments saying “YOU LOOK GORGEOUS IN THIS SAREE”.
Our MUHURTHAM COLLECTION at VAANI SILKS makes sure to make you look more angelic on the special day of your life.
WE ADD MORE BEAUTY TO THE BEAUTIFUL YOU!!!
Traditionally wedding sarees were meant to be in one of the tones of red.
Through the years our modern and yet elegant brides have had desire to try out different hues to look the best in their wedding and also match the colors of Sherwin or suits of the groom.
CARE TO A SILK SAREE
We all quite know that wardrobe of women in our state and even throughout India is decorated by plenty of beautiful and rich silk sarees.
Silk sarees require handling with a lot of attention and care as they are extremely delicate.
These sarees are easily susceptible to environmental corrosion, staining and wear & tear and maintaining them can be quite tricky.
WASHING A HANDLOOM SILK SAREE:
• Avoid soap for the first 2-3 washes, simply rinse in cold water.
• Use mild detergent for subsequent washes.
• Wash the pallu, border and body separately.
• Avoid washing the saree with other material or bright colours.
• You can use a protein shampoo with warm/cold water. The shampoo protein will feed the protein in the silk.
• Avoid bundling up, twisting or wringing the silk saree.
• Do not use a brush, even for stains, as it can easily tear the fabric.
• Always use cold water. Remember, handloom sarees are very delicate.
• Avoid washing expensive sarees in washing machine.